We’re hiring a
.NET Full-stack Developer
We are looking for a .NET Full-stack Developer to be a part of our Group IT team.
As part of the transformation initiative within IT, we are looking for experienced Full-stack developers for several self-built applications. Technology stack: .Net Core, C#, React, Azure Stack
If you are up for new challenges, continuous improvements and automation is part of your mindset, and you are ready to become a part of high-performing Dev team, don’t hesitate to Apply.
- Perform coding, unit testing and documentation of software units defined by the design document;
- Participate in software modification during integration testing;
- Adhere to the project/assignment timelines as agreed with the Service Delivery Manager or other authorized personnel;
- Develop efficient software according to business requirements within a given time frame;
- Ensure compliance with relevant Group IT processes, methods and tools, and business processes;
- Ensure applicable IT security directive is followed for the service;
- Gather functional and non-functional, including information security requirements from the stakeholders and document such requirements;
- Develop detailed designs of medium complexity applications/database;
- Plan and establish a Software Configuration Management plan and secure that it is communicated;
- Be competent in cost effective estimation and planning of development, deployment and operation activities;
- Suggest ideas and actively contribute in relevant Group IT communities and bodies;
- Secure that the necessary and relevant review and audits are performed for the product.
- Proven hands on programming experience in project(s) of medium to high complexity;
- Ability to identify technical, security risks and propose mitigation actions;
- Develop the technical and system design document for medium to high complexity project/application;
- Good knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle and development practices recommended by Application Development Framework;
- 2-5 years of hands-on application development experience and good performance.
WE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH
An international and
fast pace environment
and growth opportunities
and an active social life
A modern office
with free parking
YOUR MONTHLY GROSS SALARY
2200 – 4300 EUR