We’re hiring a
We are looking for a Full-stack Developer to be a part of our Group IT team.
The Full-stack Developer understands the user requirements, validates such requirements with the stakeholders and delivers software design, software development, and unit testing services that support business requirements.
The unique combination of analytics, technical skills and knowledge of various configuration management tools and understanding of business requirements allows the Full-stack Developer to analyze, build and manage software applications that are tailored to the business’ specific needs, implement them to be usable and feasible from technical and organizational point of view and also set up and deliver the application lifecycle management.
- Perform coding, unit testing and documentation of software units defined by the design document;
- Participate in software modification during integration testing;
- Adhere to the project/assignment timelines as agreed with the Service Delivery Manager or other authorized personnel;
- Develop efficient software according to business requirements within a given time frame;
- Ensure compliance with relevant Group IT processes, methods and tools, and business processes;
- Ensure applicable IT security directive is followed for the service;
- Gather functional and non-functional, including information security requirements from the stakeholders and document such requirements;
- Develop detailed designs of medium complexity applications/database;
- Plan and establish a Software Configuration Management plan and secure that it is communicated;
- Be competent in cost effective estimation and planning of development, deployment and operation activities;
- Suggest ideas and actively contribute in relevant Group IT communities and bodies;
- Secure that the necessary and relevant review and audits are performed for the product.
- Proven hands on programming experience in project(s) of medium to high complexity;
- Ability to identify technical, security risks and propose mitigation actions;
- Develop the technical and system design document for medium to high complexity project/application;
- Good knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle and development practices recommended by Application Development Framework;
- 2-5 years of hands-on application development experience and good performance.
WE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH
An international and
fast pace environment
and growth opportunities
and an active social life
A modern office
with free parking
YOUR MONTHLY GROSS SALARY
2859.22 EUR – 3592.36 EUR