We are looking for an experienced Frontend Developer to join us and help solve our customers’ Lifecycle Management needs.
You do need to be fluent in Angular.js and be an expert in best practices building UI. You will have a chance to work together with our UX team and designers.
Join us and be a part of one of the most friendly and experienced teams you could imagine!
- Participate in software development lifecycle by analyzing and implementing UI requirements;
- Work according to the best practices and standards (Agile methodologies, continuous integration, unit testing, and delivery, code reviews, etc.);
- Work with a team of 10+ engineers, product managers, and designers to build outstanding features for our users;
- Ensure and maintain a high level of quality for UI components;
- University Degree or equivalent experience preferable
- 3+ years of software development experience;
- Experience with a modern JS framework, preferably Angular;
- Experience with unit testing and end-to-end UI testing;
- English on at least an intermediate level (should be able to pass the technical interview in English).
fast pace environment
and growth opportunities
and an active social life
with free parking
2700 EUR – 3300 EUR