We’re hiring a
Finance Operations Specialist
We are looking for a Finance Operations Specialist to be a part of our Business and Finance Controlling Team. Work in a hybrid model setup (Part-time from the office, part-time from home).
- Project and contract follow-up;
- Control the availability and correctness of all information necessary for data processing;
- Process customer ERP and other system data, including but not limited to: data entry, data verification, and discrepancy analysis;
- Ensure data accuracy by reconciling transactions, investigating and resolving discrepancies, and following Atea Group Business Units work instructions;
- Coordinate actions with Atea Group Business Units regarding incomplete or incorrect information handling;
- Responding to inquiries in a timely and professional manner;
- Internal and external reporting;
- Bring forward and follow up on process improvement initiatives;
- Maintaining and updating work instructions.
- General understanding of accounting principles;
- Attention to detail and a high sense of responsibility;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Knowledge of MS Office programs and basic computer skills;
- Precision, accuracy, and punctuality;
- Good spoken and written English language skills;
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
Any of the following will be considered a benefit:
- Previous ERP system knowledge;
- Bachelor’s degree in fields related to Economics, Accounting, or any other Finance focused program.
WE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH
An international and
fast pace environment
and growth opportunities
and an active social life
A modern office
with free parking
YOUR MONTHLY GROSS SALARY
1200 – 1500 EUR