We’re hiring a
We are looking for a Data Engineer to be a part of our Common IT Services team.
As a Data Engineer you will be responsible for developing data storage and data processing practices within the data warehouse solution and driving the changes towards the improved design, processing models and overall performance.
- To develop Atea’s global Data Warehouse solution and drive the required architectural design changes;
- To verify and improve the structure, accuracy and quality of warehouse data processing practices;
- To ensure compliance to standards and policies;
- To ensure that the Data Warehouse does meet the business requirements;
- To review and promote new tools and methodologies.
- 3+ years experience in data warehouse designing and data modelling;
- Experience with Azure stack;
- Experience with SQL and ETL tools and practices;
- Experience working with data visualization tools (Power BI or similar);
- Proactive attitude, strong attention toward details while having the big picture in mind.
WE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH
An international and
fast pace environment
and growth opportunities
and an active social life
A modern office
with free parking
YOUR MONTHLY GROSS SALARY
2800 – 3500 EUR