Atea is the leading Nordic and Baltic supplier of IT infrastructure with approximately 6,880 employees. Atea is present in 90 cities in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. Atea delivers IT products from leading vendors and assist its customers with specialist competencies within IT infrastructure services with its approximately 3,700 consultants and 7,500 technology certifications.
Atea had revenue of approximately NOK 31.2 billion in 2016 and is listed on Oslo Stock Exchange.
Atea Global Services is part of Atea Group. Due to the extensive development plans of Atea Global Services we are inviting new professionals to join our growing team.
Job description, tasks
- Many administrative tasks and data registration
- Creating and updating reports
- Data importation to systems
- Written and verbal communication with clients
- Great English language skills
- Completed secondary school
- Precision, accuracy and punctuality
- Ability to quickly learn
- Goal oriented thinking
- Organized and friendly personality
- Previous experience in data administration
- MS Office knowledge
- Knowledge about NAV, SAP or other equivalent program
- A fast-paced, dynamic working environment
- Cozy office with free parking close to the city center
- Unique working experience
- Ability to grow professionally with and within the company
- Kind and friendly colleagues
- Company events (sports events, active social life)
- Office working hours
- If you are interested in such position within our Shared Services Center, please apply below with a CV preferably in English. Thank you!