We’re hiring a
Client Management Specialist
Are you a team player who wants to be part of our global team?
We are looking for a Client Management specialist in Digital Workplace at Atea focusing on both software and hardware, in our internal global IT-organization, Atea Digital Services. We offer you a workplace that is characterized by employees who are passionate about building the Nordics and Baltics countries with IT, employees who take personal responsibility and put the team before the self. We proudly call ourselves the global team in information technology.
We are looking for a dedicated and pro-active person that is experienced in Digital Workplace Area/Solution to join our diverse team in ADS. In this role, we offer you the chance to lead the design, develop and implement technical solutions that are tailored to the client’s needs.
Your responsibilities in our team!
- Leadership, coordinate and manage the implementation of the designed Digital Workplace Architecture.
- Identify implementation risks and establish mitigation measures.
- Study, propose, develop and implement plans for continuous improvement of the architecture for the optimization and improvement of performance.
- Provide solutions to highly complex incidents and problems.
- Prepare the operation manuals corresponding to the technical solution designed.
- Collaborate in the formation of workplace engineers and technicians.
- Collaborate with architects and specialists from other practices or technologies.
- Responsible for information to the business regarding news, changes and other things that affects the users
- Lifecycle of workplace related applications and hardware.
- Change and user adoption.
- Daily operations.
- Supplier management.
What background do we think you have?
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Service Delivery Management experience with technical background.
- English, fluent in both speech and text
- Understanding of complex IT environments
- University degree or relevant skills of engineering, technical engineering.
- Proven experience working in teams as a contributor.
- ITIL Foundations,
- Automation, ChatBots
- Microsoft, Citrix and VmWare in technologies related with Digital Workplace and end user solutions.
- Windows Client systems engineering.
- Client security.
WE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH
An international and
fast pace environment
and growth opportunities
and an active social life
A modern office
with free parking
YOUR MONTHLY GROSS SALARY