Atea is the leading Nordic and Baltic supplier of IT infrastructure with approximately 6,880 employees. Atea is present in 90 cities in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. Atea delivers IT products from leading vendors and assist its customers with specialist competencies within IT infrastructure services with its approximately 3,700 consultants and 7,500 technology certifications.
Atea had revenue of approximately NOK 31.2 billion in 2016 and is listed on Oslo Stock Exchange.
Atea Global Services is part of Atea Group. Due to the extensive development plans of Atea Global Services we are inviting new professionals to join our growing team.
Job description, tasks
- Review of costs on monthly basis and revenue streams in AOS
- Invoice collection, data checking, billing process optimization
- Assisting with small purchases, including licenses and office equipment
- Control, registration and accounting of invoices
- Report creation, data collection for Atea Outsourcing Services monthly reports, Ad Hoc reports and Forecast
- Various administrative tasks for the management group in Atea Outsourcing Services
- Assisting in revision of Atea Outsourcing Services
- Business and economic understanding
- Relevant financial education
- Detail oriented and persistent personality
- Great communication skills
- Advanced excel skills (Visual basic, BI included)
- A fast-paced, dynamic working environment
- Cozy office with free parking close to the city center
- Company events (sports events, active social life)
- Friendly and open colleagues
- Stability and strong corporate culture
- If you would like to join our team, submit your CV and motivation letter preferably in English below.