We’re hiring a
We are looking for a Business Architect to be a part of our Atea Digital Services team.
Business Architect is responsible for aligning with business areas and areas of common capability within the Atea. Your role is to see the bigger picture in an evolving and complex business service landscape, translating this into architectural views to meet the desired business outcomes.
You will work with business owners and colleagues to understand business goals and be able to translate future needs into statements of capability and value streams, ensuring that this is communicated across the team effectively.
You will support the production of comprehensive documentation that describes future user and operational needs, provides assessment against wider standards, impacts on existing capabilities and how future value systems can be achieved. A key part of the role will also be in ensuring design standards and providing quality assurance oversight.
Are you up for it?
- Work with business stakeholders to understand and interpret strategy using business architecture techniques and methods;
- Provide leadership in the discipline of Business Architecture and work to ensure that this is incorporated appropriately within the programme’s design and delivery life-cycle;
- Work with design and delivery disciplines to develop business architecture to deliver relevant and understandable information and insights to stakeholders;
- Leverage business architecture methods and tools, to identify opportunities for delivering value to the programme and its stakeholders;
- Apply a structured business architectural approach using industry standards in defining representative views of the future, and road-map the states through transition to fulfill the programme’s vision and strategic objectives;
- Analyse these business architecture views and impact proposed changes to drive strategic decisions;
- Identify opportunities in delivering effective outcomes and services across the programme;
- Champion the role of business architecture and the service it provides to the realisation of future operational delivery;
- Represent the Business Architecture community to programme stakeholders, providing context and understanding behind the value of the practice.
- Strong technical background and advanced understanding of technical principles and practices;
- Understanding of technical development environments;
- Experience in people management;
- Understanding of business to technology mapping;
- Strong communication skills;
- Good with documentation;
- Team management experience from direct reports to matrix management;
- Managing a Quality Service;
- Communicating and Influencing;
- Scrum, Agile or Kanban methodology;
- ITIL Foundation;
- “Lean IT” and “TOGAF” certificate or practical experience.
WE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH
An international and
fast pace environment
and growth opportunities
and an active social life
A modern office
with free parking
YOUR MONTHLY GROSS SALARY
4300 – 4590 EUR