We’re hiring a
We are looking for a Business Analyst to be a part of our Group IT team.
The Platform Business Analyst works with key project stakeholders and Global Product Owners to capture business and user requirements. The Platform Business Analyst also works with the Platform Support Team to ensure requirements are understood, developed, tested, and delivered to specifications.
The Platform Business Analyst possesses foundational knowledge of the platform and applications, a detailed understanding of the business users represented, and the ability to describe business and user requirements in a manner that enables Platform Support team members to understand, estimate the relative effort, and deliver business functionality.
- Represent project stakeholders and Product Owners throughout planning, development, and release processes;
- Owns the relationship with project stakeholders and Product Owners to identify, model, and document business, process, and data requirements;
- Support Platform Team in understanding business and test requirements;
- Translates technical complexities to project stakeholders and Product Owners ensuring understanding of design decisions;
- Support Product Owners to assess incoming operational demands;
- Support Product Owners in user story creation;
- Support Platform team’s backlog refinement sessions;
- Collaborate with Platform Owner and Architect to align business and technical architecture.
- Exceptional communication skills;
- Knowledge of Service Management platforms would be considered as a big advantage;
- Familiar with Agile Frameworks;
- Previous experience in business and technical requirement analysis;
- Previous experience in collaboration with different business stakeholders, product owners and process owners;
- The ability to develop and forge strong relationships and build consensus among competing stakeholders;
- Good command of English;
- Proactive and self-organized;
- Knowledge of integrations platforms and process would be considered as a big advantage;
- Previous experience in Project Management.
WE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH
An international and
fast pace environment
and growth opportunities
and an active social life
A modern office
with free parking
YOUR MONTHLY GROSS SALARY
2859.22 – 3592.36 EUR