We’re hiring a
Azure Operations Expert
We are looking for a Azure Operations Expert to be a part of our IT Operations Business Unit team.
Daily operations activities:
• Cloud Infrastructure administration;
• IaaS/PaaS configuration management;
• Troubleshooting issues in the operational environments, including follow-up problem resolution, root cause analysis and change
• Issue definition in cases, screening, categorization, investigation and resolution;
• Created case updating and closing, noting changes in case management system and registering time;
• Servicedesk consulting and escalated case resolution;
• Perform defined operational tasks for multiple services and technologies according agreed SLA levels;
• Create knowledge articles and other documentation that can help to troubleshoot platforms\solution on other operational levels;
• Maintain and monitor healthy sate of end-customer environment\platform as defined within provided services;
Investigation & Research:
• Continuously research the technology relevant to service architecture, identify new possibilities, perform analysis of new trends;
in the industry. Evaluate possible service improvements and new service design possibilities.
Review & Continual improvements:
• Identify and submit Service improvements based on service\team performance analytics and process review;
• Identify, design and actively suggest possible improvements within supported end-customer environment\platform;
• Together with direct manager define\improve service transition procedure and service acceptance criteria.
• Understanding and experience with Public Cloud Providers (Azure, AWS);
• Microsoft technologies (AD/ADFS/Cluster/IIS/RRAS) knowledge and experience;
• Experience with installing, configuring and troubleshooting Windows based solutions and
• Experience with virtualization tools and solutions (e.g., VMware,, Hyper-V, Citrix);
• Experience with monitoring systems (e.g. Azure Monitor, SCOM, Zabbix);
• Experience with scrip languages (e.g., Powershell, Azure Cli, Bash);
• Basic understanding and experience with Firewalls and IT security;
• Basic understanding and experience with ITSM systems;
• Basic understanding and experience with networks (OSI layers, TCP/IP, Routes, VPN).
Additional experience counted as position bonus:
• Experience with installing, configuring and troubleshooting Linux based environments;
• Experience with DevOps tools (e.g. Ansible, Terraform).
WE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH
An international and
fast pace environment
and growth opportunities
and an active social life
A modern office
with free parking
YOUR MONTHLY GROSS SALARY