Atea is the leading Nordic and Baltic supplier of IT infrastructure with approximately 6,880 employees. Atea is present in 90 cities in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. Atea delivers IT products from leading vendors and assist its customers with specialist competencies within IT infrastructure services with its approximately 3,700 consultants and 7,500 technology certifications.
Atea had revenue of approximately NOK 31.2 billion in 2016 and is listed on Oslo Stock Exchange.
Atea Global Services is part of Atea Group. Due to the extensive development plans of Atea Global Services we are inviting new professionals to join our growing team.
You enjoy work with people, have a friendly personality and hardworking attitude? You have good English skills and you are interested in IT field and helping customers? We are looking for you to join our TEAM!
ATEA International Customer Center Team`s main objective is to serve as the first point of contact for ATEA`s customers who require assistance with different type of IT services Worldwide. You would be receiving e-mails, system tickets or calls with information that is pre-defined and, after your validation, needs to be assigned towards the respective partner organization.
Primary duties and responsibilities:
- Support assigned customer projects, this includes:
- Having full knowledge of assigned customer project`s daily routines
- Receiving service requests/orders via phone, email or service management system
- Verifying the received information (checking if all necessary information is present)
- Prioritizing, categorizing and registering the received information
- Service request/order coordinating with sub-suppliers, partners and other ATEA organizations
- Following up on all open cases, escalating expected breaches of set delivery times
- Providing customers with status updates
- Creating reports of the coordinated service requests/orders and analyzing the results
- Following pre-described customer project instructions and processes, suggesting potential improvements
- Participating in regular status update meetings internally and/or with 3rd parties or other ATEA organizations
- Following individual and Team schedule to manage Team’s Targets for service request/order coordination.
Requirements (in the following priority sequence):
- Very good English language skills
- High sense of responsibility and accuracy
- Team player with «can do / customer first» attitude
- Previous work experience 2 + years
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible, adaptable, versatile
- Higher education (ongoing)
Nice to have:
- Basic Microsoft Office skills preferred
- Soft skills (written and verbal with international customers) would be considered as an advantage.
- A chance to work with customer projects and people around the world
- Training for all assigned customers
- A fast-paced working environment
- Friendly and open colleagues
- Company events (sports events, active social life)
- Cozy office with free parking close to the city center.