We’re hiring a
Atea International Customer Center Consultant
We are looking for an Atea International Customer Center Consultant to be a part of our Global Operations team. Work in a hybrid model – from office and from home.
You enjoy working with people, have a friendly personality and hardworking attitude? You have good English skills and are interested in the IT supply chain and helping customers? Then we are looking for you to join our TEAM!
Support assigned customer projects by:
- Having full knowledge of assigned customer projects;
- Receiving service requests/orders via phone, email, or service management system;
- Verifying the received information (checking if all necessary information is present);
- Prioritizing, categorizing, and registering the received information;
- Service request/order coordinating with sub-suppliers, partners, and other Atea organizations;
- Following up on all open cases, escalating expected breaches of set delivery times;
- Providing customers with status updates;
- Creating reports of the coordinated service requests/orders and analyzing the results;
- Following pre-described customer project instructions and processes and suggesting potential improvements;
- Participating in regular status update meetings internally and/or with 3rd parties or other Atea organizations;
- Following individual and Team schedules to manage Team Targets for service request/order coordination.
- Very good English language skills;
- High sense of responsibility and accuracy;
- Team player with a «can do / customer first» attitude;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Flexible, adaptable, versatile;
- Basic Microsoft Office skills;
- Soft skills (written and verbal with international customers) would be considered an advantage.
WE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH
An international and
fast pace environment
and growth opportunities
and an active social life
A modern office
with free parking
YOUR MONTHLY GROSS SALARY