Atea is the leading Nordic and Baltic supplier of IT infrastructure with approximately 6,880 employees. Atea is present in 90 cities in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. Atea delivers IT products from leading vendors and assist its customers with specialist competencies within IT infrastructure services with its approximately 3,700 consultants and 7,500 technology certifications.
Atea had revenue of approximately NOK 31.2 billion in 2016 and is listed on Oslo Stock Exchange.
Atea Global Services is part of Atea Group. Due to the extensive development plans of Atea Global Services we are inviting new professionals to join our growing team.
Job description, tasks
- Matching purchase orders, confirming prices and quantity to vendor’s invoices
- Entering invoices into accounting systems
- Coordinating with vendors and customers regarding invoicing, payment inquiries and discrepancies
- Responding to inquiries in a timely and professional manner
- Ensuring account accuracy by reconciling transactions
- Investigating and resolving discrepancies
- Maintaining and updating written documentation
- High sense of responsibility with attention to details
- Ability to follow policies and procedures according to company requirements
- English skills at level B2 or higher
- Knowledge of MS Office programs and basic computer skills
- Open minded and friendly personality
- Willingness to learn and follow strict instructions
- Previous experience in data administration field
- Ongoing education in finances, economics or similar field
- Office working hours
- International environment
- Complete training
- Company events (sports events, active social life)
- Friendly and open colleagues
- Cozy office with free parking close to the city center
- Strong corporate culture
- If you would like to work in a Shared Service Center setting and join one of our teams, please submit your CV preferably in English by applying to the positon!
Starting date ASAP