Atea is the leading Nordic and Baltic supplier of IT infrastructure with approximately 6,880 employees. Atea is present in 90 cities in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. Atea delivers IT products from leading vendors and assist its customers with specialist competencies within IT infrastructure services with its approximately 3,700 consultants and 7,500 technology certifications.
Atea had revenue of approximately NOK 31.2 billion in 2016 and is listed on Oslo Stock Exchange.
Atea Global Services is part of Atea Group. Due to the extensive development plans of Atea Global Services we are inviting new professionals to join our growing team.
Job description, tasks
- Salaries calculation and payments processing
- Reporting to State Revenue Service and other institutions
- Reporting to Atea Group
- Participation in budget and forecast preparation
- Participation in monthly closing
- Assistance in different reports preparation
- Process improvements and automation
- Strong financial and numeracy skills are required including high levels of accuracy
- Preferable experience with large ERP systems, preferably Navision Dynamic 2016
- Must be well organized and be able to prioritize a workload so that tight deadlines are met
- Good English language skills
- Ability to interact with employees and vendors in a professional manner
- Adaptability in a fast-moving environment
- Bachelor degree in finance or economics (or last year student)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in similar position
- Stability and strong corporate culture
- International environment
- Training opportunities (ACCA certification)
- Friendly and open colleagues
- Cozy office with free parking close to the city center
- If you want to join our team, please submit your CV and motivation letter in English below!
Starting date ASAP