IT Operations Architect
We are looking for a knowledgeable IT Operations Architect to join our IT Operations business unit to help with operational service improvement.
You would perform daily operational, maintenance, advanced troubleshooting and continuous service improvement tasks in scope of multiple managed services or solution platforms support, that are based on the following, but not limited to, technologies: SCCM, Microsoft Intune, JAMF, Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Server operations including GPO and AD management.
- Perform defined operational tasks for multiple services and technologies according agreed SLA levels;
- Continuously research the technology relevant to service architecture;
- Identify and submit Service improvements based on service\team performance analytics and process review;
- Create knowledge articles and other documentation that can help to troubleshoot platforms\solution on other operational levels
- Provide regular and effective progress status updates on assigned tasks and activities;
- University Degree or equivalent experience preferable;
- 2+ years of experience as a System Administrator, IT Engineer or similar position;
- Knowledge of networks (IP addressing, VMware, HyperV);
- Experience with a distribution management system (SCCM, Intune, JAMF, Google Admin);
- Experience with Scripting, PowerShell, VBScript;
- English on at least an intermediate level (should be able to pass the technical interview in English).
Beneficial if you have:
- Experience with installing, configuring and troubleshooting Linux based environments;
- Knowledge of ITIL Foundations;
- Basic understanding of ITSM systems, Firewalls and IT security.
fast pace environment
and growth opportunities
and an active social life
with free parking
2200 EUR – 2700 EUR