We’re hiring a
We are looking for a Recruitment Assistant to be a part of our HR team. Work in a hybrid model setup (Part-time from the office, part-time from home).
Have you always wanted to develop your people skills? Do you wish to become a communication guru? Do you have an interest in being responsible for hiring new employees and helping them to find the best possible job? If so, we are ready to mentor you in becoming the best recruiter out there!
Important to note:
- Apply until the 7th of October by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include your CV in your application;
- Salary will be discussed during the recruitment process;
- Your current Team Lead will be notified about your application.
- Assisting and performing full cycle recruitment (from publishing job ads to arranging contract signing);
- Following the recruitment process and being an advocate of best practices;
- Communicating with the hiring managers and consulting them about hiring;
- Collaborating with our recruitment team;
- Updating recruitment reports;
- Participate in company events.
- Probation period has been passed in ABSC and AICC (tenure over 3 months will be considered as a benefit);
- 1 year has passed since the last position change in ADS and AMS;
- Fluency in English written & spoken;
- Willingness to learn and develop your skills;
- You must be a strong relationship builder and know how to present yourself and the company;
- Analytical and quick on your feet in unpredictable situations;
- Previous experience in a similar position will be considered as a benefit.
WE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH
An international and
fast pace environment
and growth opportunities
and an active social life
A modern office
with free parking