We’re hiring a
Jr. Global Delivery Manager
We are looking for a Jr. Global Delivery Manager to be a part of our Global Operations Unit.
If you are creative in complex situations with a keen eye for details, have a customer-oriented mindset, and would like to work with IT product and on-site service deliveries globally, you are the missing brick in our Team!
Important to note:
- Work in a hybrid model – from the office and from home;
- Apply until the 16th of September by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Salary will be discussed during the recruitment process;
- Your current Team Lead / Manager will be notified about your application.
- Global Project Management related to daily operations of assigned Global customers:
- to ensure smooth deliveries of IT products and on-site services World-Wide.
- Responsibilities include:
- excellent communication with stakeholders (incl. escalation handling);
- cooperation & management of specialists processing daily orders/requests;
- process designing and description;
- understanding of different tools and systems (e.g. ServiceNow, PowerBI, SAP);
- continuously looking for improvement areas;
- performance of risk assessment;
- ability to work with legal templates.
- Operational processes are based on the best practice of ITIL;
- Maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction throughout the delivery processes.
- Probation period has been passed in ABSC and AICC (tenure over 3 months will be considered as a benefit);
- 1 year has passed since the last position change in ADS and AMS;
- Previous experience in project management, service delivery management, or customer relationship management;
- Excellent English language and communication skills;
- Customer-oriented mindset;
- Keen eye on details;
- Ownership of the customer (going the extra mile, “can do attitude”);
- Ability to see the big picture while focusing on the process and procedures necessary to produce deliverables;
- Flexibility to adjust to the ad-hoc situation (to handle non-standard situations);
- We would prefer previous experience related to IT, procurement, logistics, or customer support field;
- Higher education in related fields and ITIL knowledge to be considered as an advantage.
WE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH
An international and
fast pace environment
and growth opportunities
and an active social life
A modern office
with free parking