We’re hiring a
We are looking for a visual Content Creator to be a part of our small but passionate in-house Marketing team.
This position is more than just graphic design and visuals, it’s all about content and pushing the limits with new ideas on visual communication and creating a strong and modern brand message with added value to our customers and partners.
You will be responsible for creating marketing collateral, internal and external visuals to support communication, social media creatives and much more. A big part of your work life will consist of new idea generation, to support or service and product marketing and all around communication.
So, if you are a someone, who is interested in being part of an international and large scale IT company with the opportunity to let your creative side shine then this just might be the position for you!
- Assisting the in-house marketing team with the creation of high-quality visual content, like marketing collateral, social media visuals, landing page design and more for both digital and printed use;
- Using your interest in the latest trends of visual content creation to tell stories and connect with audiences across all platforms;
- Crafting unified, cohesive visual stories and messaging across all mediums, telling a complete and unforgettable brand story;
- Taking part in brainstorming session to help bring new ideas for design and content creation to the team using your expertise and eye for great design;
- Bringing your ideas from start to finish by collaborating with other teams and partners;
- Assisting in the planning stages of marketing campaigns and both internal and external events;
- Illustrating concepts by designing rough layouts of art and copy, regarding arrangement, size, type, and related aesthetics.
- An advanced level of English and excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- A creative mindset and a proactive, enthusiastic and responsible approach to work;
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite;
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details, and a solid understanding of visual design elements and principles;
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment;
- Being in tune with social media and social engagement with experience in content creation for digital platforms;
- An ability to communicate complex concepts in a clear and concise language, as well as an ability to demonstrate active listening while engaging with others;
- An ability to collaborate with a team as well as other internal departments to create a positive company-wide team effort for marketing programs;
- Experience in (or interest in learning) digital video filming & editing, photography, as well as animation skills, will be considered an advantage.
WE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH
An international and fast pace environment
Covered telephone expenses
Endless training and growth opportunities
Modern office with free parking
Company events and an active social life
Company covered health insurance
YOUR MONTHLY GROSS SALARY
1000 – 1270 EUR