Cloud Solution Developer
We are looking for a developer to be a part of our Software Development team.
By joining our Software Development team, you will be able to participate in our in-house developed platform growth and become a part of this great journey with global opportunities!
We are creating one of the most accurate and modern software tools for Cloud platform management.
Main point of our product is to bring automation in IT service management processes. We are changing the way of IT infrastructure management into a new level. Modern technologies and challenging tasks. Support from development team mates – together we build the future with IT! It’s time to join!
Remote work friendly!
- Be a key developer on an Agile development team, collaboratively realizing business value through iterative software development life-cycle;
- Establish a cloud-based data platform to functions using modern, proven and secure technologies that enable allows for scalability, resilience and rapid development;
- Identify improvements to system performance and availability;
- Test, maintain and recommend software improvements to ensure strong functionality and optimization;
- Performance tuning and troubleshooting, including remote troubleshooting;
- Perform development according to security standards and guidelines;
- Update product documentation and share architecture and design models to Product Owners;
- Updating development sprint management system user story cards assigned to Consultant with latest status on daily basis;
- Contributes to agile team alignment and is committed to constant improvement efforts by participating in team ceremonies sprint planning, stand-ups, backlog grooming and retrospectives.
Solid commercial experience in C# and .NET application development;
.NET MVC, Entity Framework and/or Core/.NET 5;
Working experience with Git;
You have worked with different API creating\interacting;
You have a good appreciation of security and web accessibility;
Good spoken and written English, as English is the main working language in day-to-day communication in the Team.
Beneficial skills & knowledge:
PowerShell (Registries, Files, WMI, Error handling, Workflows);
Windows 10\Windows Server;
fast pace environment
and growth opportunities
and an active social life
with free parking
3200 EUR – 4300 EUR