Atea Global Services is pleased to announce the release of Atea Zephyr 2.9.4.
News in Atea Zephyr 2.9.4
- Global News
- Scope based roles
- Puzzel chat
- MS Teams
- Cache changes
A new component has been added on the landing page and the start page. This component gives Atea possibilities to send out information to all tenants. For example, maintenance notifications or if we see that there are temporary performance issues
Scope based roles
A new way of handling Zephyr roles have been introduced in this release. The new roles are scope based, so rather than having one administrator role that have access to everything you can now create a role and grant access to specific services through this role. An example could be creating a Form Admin that has access to creating forms but not changing Zephyr variables or a create a DaaS role that has access to all the Software services but not administrator services.
Puzzel chat has already been quietly released into production so certain customers might already have it enabled. But it is now officially released, you can now configure between ImBox or Puzzel integration in the Service Desk view. If both are configured the Puzzel chat will have priority.
It is now possible to create MS Teams through Zephyr under self-service module.
When creating a team, it will be possible to:
- Create unique naming standards.
- Add mail alias and description.
- Choose visibility (external / public).
- Choose lifetime (never expire or customer set policy in days)
- Adding members and owners to the team.
We have made some improvements and tweaking:
- Improved the Finnish language files,
- Removed legacy code in state flow.
- Tweaked how we cache values in different views.
- Corrected bugs that have been reported to us.
The next iteration will be focusing on Zephyr bugfixes, improvement and some graphical updates that will benefits end users. Some examples are stated below:
- Zephyr will have new updated search bar in the top so end user can find things easier.
- Distributions list service will handle contact objects.
- Mail templates will be more customizable and supports plain text so that for example ITSM systems can take care of input data in a better way.
- Requests view will show the form name instead of state flow name for requested custom services.
Hope you enjoy our new release and if you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact us.