Atea Services & Software is announcing that along with the upcoming release of Service manager 2012 we will release a new add-on to our self-service portal Accelerator with support for the SCSM 2012.
As we see a great interest in SCSM, we would like to offer our current and future Accelerator customers the possibility to have both Accelerator and SCSM services available through a single portal. Therefore, all services currently available through the SCSM self-service portal will also be available in the Accelerator.
Features that will be included
- Create offerings in SCSM 2012 and make them orderable in the Accelerator
- View service requests that you created and those assigned to you
- The ability to close or cancel service requests
- View change requests that you created and those assigned to you
- The ability to cancel or close change requests
- View incidents that you created and those assigned to you
- The ability to resolve or close incidents
- View review activities that is assigned to. And off course you will be able to approve or reject the review activity that is assigned to you
- The accelerator will also include the additional features that we already have for SCSM 2010.